This training course is designed to help reduce stigma in the community, by creating advocates; people willing to become better informed, understand appropriate information, and share access to local services on mental health.
“A mental health advocate is anyone who is a voice for those suffering from depression, anxiety, or any other disorder – who hopes to disseminate a message of hope and support.”
- This Mental Health training contains a variety of learning goals.
- Select each box as you read through these goals before moving forward:
- Concise and focused overview of Mental Health and Mental Health issues
- Explanation of mental health issues, behavioral health treatments, and description of professional providers
- Clear structured information and proper language to follow
- Local Mental Health crisis resources provided
- Course designed by professional, emotionally intelligent, equity-minded individuals
- Certification of Completion
Click to Enroll in the Self Directed Community Of Hearts Advocate Online Training Course.
(Approx. 2 hrs.)